X68000 Ko-Window Unofficial Homepage
This page is maintained by Masakazu 'Emu' Araki
- What is the Ko-Window System ?
- Ko-Window System is completely free, light, and fast Windowing
System for X68000 personal workstation.
- What are characteristics of Ko-Window System?
- Multitasking Support - with BGDRV, Ko-Window enables you to work
in multitasking environment. Ex. opening numbers of shells, background compiling...
- Multi Fontsize Support - 8,10,12,24 dot fonts are now supported. Small fonts enables you to enlarge your work space.
- Amazing Speed - Even if your machine is drived by 10Mhz m68000, you
will satisfied with Ko-Window's fast response!.
- Super Fast Virtual Desktop
- Easy to program your original application - Many documents are included with the developer's package.
- MicroEMACS, stevie, vim3.0 - Many applications were ported. Powerful library 'MiniTERM' makes these portions available.
- How do I get the Ko-Window System ?
- Click Here to get the BASIC package.
- Where to discuss about the Ko-Window System?
- newsgroup fj.sys.x68000.
- Other Related Pages
- Window Server & Developing System Maintainer
Hiroyuki'COR.'Ogasawara's Ko-Window Page
My Sample Application
NeXT Type Bar Manager "next_bwm"
with File Utility 'KF' (by Hiroyuki'COR.'Ogasawara)
Virtual Window Mapper "virtual"
Window Manager & Launcher "mystaff"
Needless to say... original version developed in DoGA.
My Desktop (96/1)